Monday, July 6, 2015

what's new


Well, there's lots to talk about.  July kicked of with a little birthday, HBD 18th to my bestie daughter, a little sun, a little rain, a little visit from Boston pals, plus a little fireworks, eating, hiking and swimming.  Now, Monday morning I am back at it.  For the upcoming show in August at The Cynthia Winings Gallery up in Blue Hill, Maine, I think I've got another one ready to go. 

red lines 16x16, oil on panel

I also was just offered a solo show in January of 2016!  Its a ways off but still exciting news to share. It will be at the AVA Gallery in Lebanon, NH.  

And lastly I am thinking of more ways to connect with the arts community both near and far.  I will be launching a Facebook page to keep folks up to date on studio visit days, mini workshops and other arts events I find interesting in my neck of the woods.  Stay tuned for a link!

No comments:

Post a Comment